Tickets will be sold at checkouts across Northern Ireland from Monday 9th November. Customers can enter as many times as they like and one winner will be chosen at random from each of Lidl’s 37 stores. The Christmas Trolley Dash will take place in every Lidl store on Saturday 12th December at 8am.
If you’re lucky enough to be one of the Lidl Christmas Trolley Dash winners, here are a few top tips to keep in mind before dashing down the aisles;
- Practice, practice, practice!
- Visit the store before your dash and familiarise yourself with the layout
- Set a timer on your phone and keep an eye on it during the dash
- Most Trolley Dash winners will want to stock up on food for Christmas. Make a list and keep an eye out for Lidl’s Christmas Deluxe and Favorina goodies to fill your trolley
- Don’t panic! Dash through one aisle at a time so you don’t miss anything
Speaking about the Trolley Dash competition, Nadine Campbell from CLIC Sargent said: “This is a really exciting challenge for anyone to take part in. Christmas is a special time for all families but it can be a very difficult time for those families who have been struck by cancer.
Every week in Northern Ireland two families are told the devastating news their child has cancer. Treatment often starts immediately and we are there from diagnosis onwards to provide emotional, practical, financial and clinical support to help the whole family deal with the impact of cancer and get the most out of life. Every penny raised at this event will help us support these families at Christmas and beyond.”
For more information about the Lidl Christmas Trolley Dash competition and terms and conditions, see http://www.lidl-ni.co.uk/en/5776.htm