Cuba Clothing is coming to Ballymoney!
With flagship boutiques across Mid Ulster & Belfast as well as a hugely successful eCommerce site Cuba-Clothing.com, Cuba Clothing are one of NI’s most successful privately-owned fashion retail businesses.
Stephen Mohan, Cuba Clothing MD said;
“We are very much looking forward to establishing our brand in the Ballymoney area and playing an active role in the local community. We are currently looking at creating 8 new posts and this could double over the next 18-24 months with a mix of full and part time positions.”
“We understand we have big shoes to fill by taking on the mantle that was Tweeds and indeed the late Mr Hugh Tweed who we had full admiration for and as a lasting legacy to Hugh we are going to name the Suit Lounge within the new Boutique in his honour “Suits at Mr Tweeds”
We are on the lookout for some serious talent to manage and staff our exciting new Boutique in Ballymoney town centre.
So! Have you got what it takes to join the Cuba Crew?
We require (full and part time positions available)
Senior Sales Advisers
- Knowledge of the clothing/retail industry
- Minimum 2 years sales and/or management experience
- Outgoing Personality – A Motivator
- Customer Focused attitude
- Ability to deliver beyond expectations from a customer and business perspective
- Someone with a proven record of meeting and exceeding targets
- You’ll have a “can do” attitude
- Basic IT skills and sound levels of literacy and numeracy are essential.
An excellent renumeration package as well as healthcare and staff discounts are part of the package.
To apply for any of the above positions please send us a cover letter explaining a little bit about yourself and why you feel Cuba is the right fit for you! An up to date CV and email those to email@example.com
JOBS: Playgroup Assistant/After-school Assistant (Casual) Next Post:
The Heat is on to Find Ulster’s Top Young Chefs